AgProgrammatic™ utilizes algorithmic buying and optimization tools to cost effectively target more than 1.6 million known farmers and ranchers across the web. With the industry’s largest and highest quality database of producers available programmatically, AgProgrammatic can hyper-target producers based on demographics and their interests. This innovative product provides marketers one simple buy to deliver traditional online ads, pre-roll videos, sponsored social media posts and newsletter ads throughout the web, with the confidence that messages will reach known and active producers.
Geo-fence around any location or pick from the major industry events but be sure that those impressions aren’t going to waste by using Farm Journal’s AgProgrammatic.
- Target any of the 1.7 million farmers within the established zip-based fence.
- Own 100% share of voice during the established time frame.
- Mobile Web/App
- Many unit options – 300×250, 728×90, 320×50, 300×50, 320×480, 768×1024
- Auto‐Initiated Audio or Video Play are not allowed
- Flash files must use standard click variable name “clickTAG”
- No expandable banners, all rich media must be in‐banner
- 300×250, 728×90, 160×600, 300×600
- 300×250, 728×90, 320×50, 300×50, 320×480, 768×1024
- Image + Click URL (.png, .jpg, .gif)
- 300×250, 728×90, 160×600, 300×600, 970×250
3rd Party Served
- VAST tag that includes these formats: MP4, FLV and WEBM
- Format: MOV or MP4
- Video Length: 15 or 30 seconds, 15 seconds for YouTube
- Size: < 100 MB
- Codec: H.264
- Bit Rate: 1 MB
- Frames/sec: 24‐25 or 29‐30
- Aspect Ratio:Native aspect without letterboxing (4:3, 16:9)
- Resolution: 640×360 or 480×360
- Audio Codec: MP3 or AAC
- Click‐through: URL or redirect for video
- Title: Maximum of 25 characters including spaces, with no word having more than 20 characters.
- Body: Maximum of 90 characters including spaces, with no word having more than 20 characters.
- URL: 750 characters maximum, starting with http:// or https:// and can not be facebook.com
- Image: JPF, PNG, GIF, must not be more than 20% text, aspect ratio of 1.91:1. The recommended image size is 600×315, but any size larger than 254×133 with an aspect ratio of 1.91:1 will be accepted.